We're constantly updating and enhancing ChurchSuite, often building directly upon customer feedback to guide our development. The following lists some changes that were made to ChurchSuite between 3rd December 2019 - 31st January 2020.
- 31-Jan-2020 Child Photo/Video Consent is now even clearerManaging the Photo/Video Consent for children and young people just became a whole lot clearer! We've introduced "three-state" consent fields, with options for "Yes" (consent granted), "No" (consent denied) and "Unknown", meaning you can now more clearly distinguish between those children for whom consent has affirmatively been denied and those for whom consent is not yet known. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/173-managing-child-photo-video-consent
- 31-Jan-2020 Giver Reference in LabelsWhen producing printed address labels from the Giving module's 'Communication' section, you now have the option to include Giver References on the labels. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/38-printing-labels-through-churchsuite
- 31-Jan-2020 Key Date MergeUsers can now merge key dates. Ideal where different users have created the same key date with slightly different names (or even a typo!). These can now be easily merged into a single key date while keeping all the original information like the date and description. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/31-stay-on-top-of-your-church-member-key-dates#merge
- 29-Jan-2020 Multiple methods enabled for Gift aid claimsWhen preparing a Gift Aid claim, it's now possible to multi-select donation "Methods" in the claim's criteria - previously you could only select a single donation Method or All Methods. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/119-reclaiming-gift-aid
- 28-Jan-2020 Rota Reminder SchedulesWe've added a module option to the Rotas module so you can choose what time your rota reminders will be sent. They will continue to be sent at 8 am until specified otherwise. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/252-sending-rota-reminders
- 28-Jan-2020 Children Photo/Video Consent fields now optionalWe've made the fields for Internal and External Photo/Video Consent independently optional in ChurchSuite, for customers who do not wish to collect this consent data using the standard fields; or who prefer to use their own custom fields to collect more explicit consent. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/173-managing-child-photo-video-consent#option
- 27-Jan-2020 Customise your 'Pay on arrival' labelsYou can now customise the payment instructions for "Pay on arrival" tickets - if you'd rather the instructions on your event page were "Pay at the Office" or "Cash on arrival only" - not a problem! https://support.churchsuite.com/article/337-adding-tickets-to-your-events
- 24-Jan-2020 Donation batches default viewDonation "batch view" will now default to showing 'active' donations only, rather than all donations. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/51-adding-or-importing-donations#batch
- 23-Jan-2020 Filtering unavailability by ministryWe've made searching for unavailability easier by adding a 'Ministries' filter to the Advanced Search on the Unavailability index page. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/40-search-and-advance-search-in-churchsuite#Rota
- 03-Jan-2020 Resetting custom locationsHaving set a custom location for a map marker, e.g. a small group, when you choose to edit the location again, you'll now be given the option to "Reset to default location". If you choose this option, the custom location you've previously set will be forgotten and the map marker will be positioned according to the ChurchSuite default. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/458-google-map-pin-locations-in-churchsuite
- 19-Dec-2019 Adding donationsWe've modernised the adding and editing of individual donations in the Giving module. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/51-adding-or-importing-donations
- 11-Dec-2019 Improved pledge informationWe now surface pledge information in lists containing individual donations - for example, the 'Donations' section of the Giving module, on the 'Donations' tab on a giver's profile, in donation batches, on Gift Aid claims (UK only), and the Donations Total and Gift Aid Donations reports. When viewing donation lists you're much more easily able to identify donations linked to a pledge. Hovering your cursor over the pledge icon displays a pop-up of the pledge information. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/225-managing-pledges
- 10-Dec-2019 Smart Tag updatesWe've added smart tag conditions for Address 1, Postcode and Country to the Children and Giving modules, bringing consistency with the Address Book. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/37-smart-tags
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for us, please let us know - we'd love to hear from you.