We're constantly updating and enhancing ChurchSuite, often building directly upon customer feedback to guide our development. The following lists some changes that were made to ChurchSuite between 30th July - 29th August 2019.
- 15-Aug-2019 Plan printingWe've added a new customisable plan printing view to help you print off running orders in a format that's most relevant to the way you're using the Planning module. Want to print a plan on a single page? No problem! https://support.churchsuite.com/article/514-creating-a-plan#print
- 08-Aug-2019 Improved Stripe billingFor customers who pay for their ChurchSuite account by Stripe, we've improved the handling of failed payments. If a payment fails, you'll now receive an email notifying you of the problem, which includes a link from which you can retry the payment or replace your payment card. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/278-setting-up-your-payment-subscription-to-churchsuite
- 02-Aug-2019 MediaShout ExportWe have added the ability to export plans into MediaShout! https://support.churchsuite.com/article/528-exporting-plans-to-mediashout
- 02-Aug-2019 Files preview in browserWe no longer link you directly to a file URL in a new browser tab on click. We open the file in a pop up window with a preview if possible otherwise we give you a download button to access the file. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/516-adding-files-to-plans#view
- 02-Aug-2019 CCLI number autosuggestNow when adding a library item to the Planning module we'll autosuggest the CCLI number. Just type the name of the song in the 'Name' field and numbers will be suggested. We'll also fill in the original key, tempo and artist/author if it's in our database. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/493-adding-library-items
- 02-Aug-2019 Plan page 'files'We've added a new 'files' view to plan pages to see all of the files linked to plan items in one place. PDFs and compatible files will be shown right there in the browser and transposable files (.onsong, .chordpro. & .chopro) will be shown in a transposable view. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/530-working-with-plan-pages
- 02-Aug-2019 Onsong and ChordPro supportIf you upload a .onsong, .chordpro or .chopro file then you will be able to transpose the file when viewing it in ChurchSuite or on the plan page. If linked to a the plan item that has a 'Key' question with a valid value then we'll transpose the file for you. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/527-chord-transposition-support-for-onsong-and-chordpro-files
- 02-Aug-2019 Event sign ups CSV filteringThe CSV Download for an event's Sign Ups list now respects any filters that have been applied to the Sign Ups list. So if you've filtered the list for sign-ups 'not in ChurchSuite' the downloadable CSV will match that selection. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/352-overview-of-churchsuites-event-sign-up-process
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for us, please let us know - we'd love to hear from you.