We're constantly updating and enhancing ChurchSuite, often building directly upon customer feedback to guide our development. The following lists some changes that were made to ChurchSuite between 29th June - 29th July 2019.
- 18-Jul-2019 Address Book Embed & Connect My Details "Add child"We've added a number of optional fields in the Children module's Connect and Embed Options, so that you can collect more child information when "Add child" is selected on the My Details and Address Book Embed forms. You can also select to add new children to Flows, and assign Key Dates and Tags. All these children details are also included in the "Success" email confirmation that is sent to the form's submitter. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/367-embed-a-newcomer-connect-form-on-your-website
- 18-Jul-2019 Flow archive/set active consistencyWe've made the action to archive or set active a flow consistent across ChurchSuite. Where previously, you had to click through to edit a flow to archive it, we now provide a button to achieve this from the page when you're viewing people within the flow. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/154-flows
- 04-Jul-2019 Notes updatesWe've added a changes log to Notes. When changes are made, a "View changes" action is now provided for the note. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/44-setting-the-visibility-of-notes
- 03-Jul-2019 Administrator > Billing > Change modulesFrom within the Administrator section, an account administrator can now choose which modules are installed on their account. Changes made are immediately reflected on the account and will be included in the monthly invoice on 1st of each month. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/215-adding-removing-modules
- 01-Jul-2019 Check-In SessionsSessions have been updated to use a modal so that you can add and update the without having to leave your page. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/87-gatherings-groups-and-sessions-for-children
- 01-Jul-2019 Visitors report enhancementsThe Visitors report in the Children module's Reports section has been updated to use a modal so that you can update visitors without having to leave the page. We've also added a Changes log so that you can easily view the changes history of each visitor child. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/280-managing-visitor-information-from-child-check-in
- 01-Jul-2019 Visitors have sitesVisitors added through the Child Check-in system, or imported via the Children module now have a site. During child check-in, visitors are added to the gathering's site. This enhancement will help multi-site churches, meaning that irrelevant visitors for other sites won't be shown in the check-in search results. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/280-managing-visitor-information-from-child-check-in
- 01-Jul-2019 Default Bible translationWe've added a new module option to the Planning module, allowing you to choose which Bible translation should be the default when you add a Bible reference to a plan. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/493-adding-library-items
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for us, please let us know - we'd love to hear from you.