We're constantly updating and enhancing ChurchSuite, often building directly upon customer feedback to guide our development. The following lists some changes that were made to ChurchSuite between 26th May - 25th July 2018.
- 19-Jul-2018 Rota sign-up progress bar in ChurchSuiteWe've added a progress bar to rotas and rota reports in ChurchSuite to help you spot gaps and dates on a rota where you might be a bit low on team. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/323-working-with-rotas-in-churchsuite-once-theyre-created
- 18-Jul-2018 US customers - "forget me" hiddenFor US accounts only we now hide the "Forget me" link from the email 'unsubscribe' form, 'my consent' form and the privacy page within My ChurchSuite. This change is to comply with US law which constitutionally (first amendment) currently prohibits a right to be forgotten. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/477-forget-me-right-to-be-forgotten
- 18-Jul-2018 My ChurchSuite edits in changelogs now include contact namesWe've added the contact name of the person who made a change to changelogs in ChurchSuite whenever a change is made through My ChurchSuite. You can now see which contact or overseer made the change. This will affect all future changes - historic changes will remain annoymous. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/323-working-with-rotas-in-churchsuite-once-theyre-created#logs
- 17-Jul-2018 Rota recent changes reportNow that we've added change logs to rota dates we thought we might as well create a report which shows all changes across all rotas and rota dates within the Rotas module. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/323-working-with-rotas-in-churchsuite-once-theyre-created#logs
- 16-Jul-2018 Rota serving hover highlightingWe've added a simple highlight feature to rotas which, as you hover over a rota member, will show you the other rota dates that individual is serving on that rota. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/323-working-with-rotas-in-churchsuite-once-theyre-created
- 16-Jul-2018 Serving Frequency reportWe've added a serving freuqnecy report to view rota statistics across multiple rotas. This report is designed with 'burn out' in mind as a great way to ensure that individuals within the church aren't doing too much! It's filterable by ministry, rota, role and date range. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/485-monitoring-team-member-serving-frequency
- 16-Jul-2018 Personal Serving reportWe've added a really handy report to rotas called 'Personal Serving'. From this report you can print off a summary of all the serving for a specific contact or child in your database across all rotas and ministries. A nice easy way to give out a personal rota to an individual who perhaps doesn't have access to My ChurchSuite. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/485-monitoring-team-member-serving-frequency
- 16-Jul-2018 Rota statisticsWe've added a 'statisitics' tabs to a rota so you can get a feel for how often each person is serving on the rota and is which roles. Perfect for finding individuals who are perhaps doing too much or have capacity to do a bit more. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/485-monitoring-team-member-serving-frequency
- 16-Jul-2018 Advanced search for rotasWe've added advanced searching for rotas so it's easy to find all rotas of the same type. You can search by time of day, ministry, rotation type, status, day of the week or whether a rota has sign-up enabled or not. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/40-search-and-advance-search-in-churchsuite
- 16-Jul-2018 Batch actions for rotasWe've made it really easy to quickly edit rota settings en masse from the rotas index page. You can edit rota serving times, ordering, status and sign-up criteria. Perfect for if your service times change or you want to publish all of your new rotas at once. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/470-using-batch-actions-to-perform-bulk-updates-to-data
- 16-Jul-2018 Date modification timesWe've added a 'modified time' to rota dates. We'll now flag recent changes to rota dates to help you stay on top of edits made by other overseers and members of your rota through My ChurchSuite. The modified time will show in bright orange when a change has just been made and will slowly get dimmer as time passes helping you spot recent changes quickly as easily. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/323-working-with-rotas-in-churchsuite-once-theyre-created#logs
- 16-Jul-2018 Rota changelogsWe've added change logs to rota dates so you can keep track of edits to your rotas. Whenever a person is added or removed from a date on a rota we log the change and expose it on the 'Changes' tab on rota view and in the change log on each date by clicking 'View Changes' from the cog wheel on the date. We log swaps, additions, removals, duplications and any role changes made to individuals on a rota. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/323-working-with-rotas-in-churchsuite-once-theyre-created#logs
- 13-Jul-2018 Searchable batches in GivingWe've made the Batches section within the Giving module easier to navigate, adding in a search function as well as more pagination options. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/244-managing-donation-batches
- 09-Jul-2018 User added titlesCustom titles that have been added by users can now be selected by people from within My ChurchSuite, Connect and Embed (if the Title field is enabled in your Address Book's module options).
- 29-Jun-2018 Notes reportingWhen viewing the profile page of a contact, child, giver or customer, you can now click to view a filtered report of all notes related to that individual (subject to note visibility settings). This will help in scenarios where a Notes report is needed for a subject access request.
The same notes reporting is also available on events, small groups, ministries, and bookings. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/44-setting-the-visibility-of-notes
- 06-Jun-2018 Error Report for ImportsAn error report is generated by the import process if any validation failures are detected https://support.churchsuite.com/article/11-import-your-data-into-churchsuite
- 05-Jun-2018 Communication options overrideYou can now optionally override people's default communication settings when sending emails and SMS through ChurchSuite e.g. if you have a compelling reason or another lawful basis for sending to override those who have opted out of receiving general emails/SMS. When a user selects "Do not respect communication settings" they'll be asked to enter a "Reason", which will be added to the footer of the email (not SMS), and also be included in the sent communications history. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/425-communicating-to-individuals-and-groups-through-churchsuite
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for us, please let us know - we'd love to hear from you.