We're constantly updating and enhancing ChurchSuite, often building directly upon customer feedback to guide our development. The following lists some changes that were made to ChurchSuite between 1st February - 28th February 2020.
- 28-Feb-2020 Claim criteria surfaced on Claim viewWe now surface a Gift Aid claim's criteria on the claim "view" page as well as on the Claims index list. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/119-reclaiming-gift-aid
- 26-Feb-2020 Donation batch actionsWe've added batch actions to the Donations section of the Giving module, enabling Users to perform bulk changes to multiple donations in one process. You can now 'edit' the Batch, Fund, Date and Method of the selected donations, or perform a bulk 'delete' (where the selected donations are not included in a Gift Aid claim - UK customers). https://support.churchsuite.com/article/504-using-batch-actions-to-perform-bulk-updates-in-the-giving-module
- 25-Feb-2020 Create sequence from a standalone eventYou can now 'Add to sequence' from a standalone event, turning the existing event and a new pattern of dates into one combined sequence. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/287-updating-event-sequences#add4
- 25-Feb-2020 Add multiple dates to a sequenceYou can now add multiple dates to a sequence at once. Just choose the 'Add to sequence' action from the event view. Using our new pop up windows for event editing, select "Event repeats" to add a repeating pattern of dates to an existing event sequence. You can even make changes to the event while adding dates and select to update the existing sequence too. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/287-updating-event-sequences#add
- 25-Feb-2020 Modernised event editingWe've modernised the way you add and edit events in ChurchSuite. You can now edit or add an event without leaving the page that you're on in a pop up window. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/98-adding-events-to-your-church-calendar
- 25-Feb-2020 Enhanced event batch editingWe've added some extra options to the batch editing of events. You can now edit any part of events en masse. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/501-using-batch-actions-to-perform-bulk-updates-in-the-calendar-module
- 25-Feb-2020 Add givers while adding donationsWe've made it easier to add donations for new givers, by allowing you to add a new giver from within the donation modal. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/51-adding-or-importing-donations
- 24-Feb-2020 Giving BatchesWe've modernised the way Batches are managed within the Giving module. It's now much simpler to understand the relationship between a batch and any partial import relating to the batch. We've made a number of enhancements to batch pages, batch statistics and the processing actions available for batches and batch donations. the whole process of adding and managing batches is now much clearer and cleaner! https://support.churchsuite.com/article/51-adding-or-importing-donations#batch
- 17-Feb-2020 Small group capacity warningsWe've added a warning step to adding a member to a small group if the addition is going to take the group over capacity. Small Groups module Users adding members to groups, and Users processing an 'Add to group' action in other modules now see an override confirmation whenever adding people to a group will take a group over capacity. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/212-managing-small-group-capacity
- 13-Feb-2020 Updates to 'add/edit' giversWe've modernised the way givers are managed within the Giving module; making it easier to add and edit them from the Givers section in a pop-up modal. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/120-adding-a-new-giver
- 11-Feb-2020 My Details submission notifications now include 'Site'For multi-site customers - when a newcomer submits their details through the My Details form in Connect or the Address Book Embed, the User notification (if enabled) now includes details of the "Site" that newcomer was added to. This will help you locate a seemingly missing newcomer who has been added to a site you may not have permissions for. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/367-embed-a-newcomer-connect-form-on-your-website
- 10-Feb-2020 Event tickets and questionsFor events with sign-up enabled, we've changed the way tickets and questions are now added and managed. Rather than clicking through to the event's "edit" page, you can now more easily add/manage tickets and questions from the event's "view" page. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/337-adding-tickets-to-your-events
- 05-Feb-2020 Giving Batch Index StatsWe made some changes to the Batches section of the Giving module to provide more useful batch statistics. In the active batches list we now show batch totals for active donations only (not active and deleted donations), and for the deleted batches list, we show the totals for all donations.
When viewing a deleted batch the word 'deleted' is now shown to easily identify the batch status, and the option to view active/deleted donations has been removed when viewing a deleted batch. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/51-adding-or-importing-donations#batch
- 04-Feb-2020 Improved email error notificationsWe're improved how we present information about email addresses that have generated an error, e.g. soft bounce, hard bounce or spam report. When viewing the profile of someone who has recently had an email error, you'll now see a notification about why their email generated an error at the top of the page. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/77-resolving-email-delivery-issues
- 03-Feb-2020 Event sign up confirmation updatesWe've modernised the way event sign-up confirmations are managed; making it easier to add and edit them from an event's "View" page, rather than editing the entire event. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/98-adding-events-to-your-church-calendar#confirm
- 03-Feb-2020 Events sign-up capacity instead of 'Max tickets'We've changed our approach to event capacities so that you can now restrict the capacity of events that don't have tickets. Calendar module Users will also see a warning when manually adding a sign-up from the event view that take you over capacity. The sign up "Capacity" continues to work in conjunction with any ticket capacities set. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/98-adding-events-to-your-church-calendar#multi
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for us, please let us know - we'd love to hear from you.