We're constantly updating and enhancing ChurchSuite, often building directly upon customer feedback to guide our development. The following lists some changes that were made to ChurchSuite between 19th March - 15th May 2019.
- 15-May-2019 Updated delete modalsWhen deleting something within ChurchSuite, we've updated the modal to include both a red header and the delete icon to further distinguish them as destructive actions. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/462-what-happens-when-i-delete-a-contact
- 02-May-2019 Multi-site initialsFor customers using our multi-site feature, we've now made it possible to customise the initials that are used to identify your site. If you'd like to change from using the default initials, just head to Administrator > Profile and edit the site, setting the initials you'd like to use in the "Initials" field. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/216-multi-site-functionality
- 17-Apr-2019 Updating map pin locations for sitesWe've added an "Edit location" option to the site actions menu in Administrator > Profile > Sites, so that you can now more accurately set the map pin location of each of your sites - ideal for ensuring that Location reports show your sites in precisely the right location on the map. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/216-multi-site-functionality#locations
- 16-Apr-2019 Group Members Birthday report filtersWe've added Cluster, Group and Group Tag filters to the Members Birthday report in the Small Groups module's Reports section. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/89-how-to-view-a-list-of-peoples-birthdays
- 16-Apr-2019 Small Groups module attendance report filtersWe've added further filtering options to several small group attendance reports.
-the Attendance Averages report now has Cluster and Group Tag filters.
-the Monthly Breakdown report now has a Cluster filter.
-the Attendance Notes report now has Cluster, Group and Group Tag filters.
-the Exceptional Groups report now has Cluster and Group Tag filters.
-the Missing Attendance report now has Cluster, Group and Group Tag filters. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/93-small-group-attendance#Monthly
- 16-Apr-2019 Group Notes report filtersWe've added Cluster, Group and Group Tag filters to the Group Notes report in the Small Groups module's Reports section. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/44-setting-the-visibility-of-notes
- 15-Apr-2019 Booking TypesWe've updated the way in which Booking Types are added and edited within the Bookings module. Adding and editing now takes place through a pop-up modal. Booking Type questions, Type overseers and Type payment details are now added and edited through the Type's "View" page.
We've also added a Changes log to Type overseers, so you can see which users have made changes to the digests and weekly emails of each Type overseer. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/122-creating-booking-types-and-resources
- 15-Apr-2019 Booking ResourcesWe've updated the way in which Booking Resources are added and edited within the Bookings module. Adding and editing now takes place through a pop-up modal. Booking Resource questions and Resource overseers are now added and edited through the Resource's "View" page.
We've also added a Changes log to Resource overseers, so you can see which users have made changes to the digests and weekly emails of each Resource overseer. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/122-creating-booking-types-and-resources
- 05-Apr-2019 Cluster OverseersCluster overseers can now be added and deleted from clusters from the cluster view rather than having to edit the cluster. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/211-managing-small-group-oversight-with-clusters
- 05-Apr-2019 Ministry OverseersMinistry overseers can now be added and deleted from ministries from the ministry view rather than having to edit the ministry. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/52-how-to-create-a-rota#overseer
- 05-Apr-2019 Event OverseersEvent overseers can now be added and deleted from events from the event view rather than having to edit the event. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/98-adding-events-to-your-church-calendar#overseer
- 05-Apr-2019 Flow OverseersFlow overseers can now be added and deleted from flows from the flow view rather than having to edit the flow. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/154-flows#overseer
- 20-Mar-2019 Updated delete messagesWe've made a visual change to the message you see when choosing to delete content, adding a red heading, trying to ensure that there's a clear distinction between a delete message and other messages that appear.
As a reminder, delete actions are permanent and irreversible! https://support.churchsuite.com/article/462-what-happens-when-i-delete-a-contact
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for us, please let us know - we'd love to hear from you.