We're constantly updating and enhancing ChurchSuite, often building directly upon customer feedback to guide our development. The following lists some changes that were made to ChurchSuite between 15th February - 18th March 2019.
- 18-Mar-2019 Small Groups Attendance ModalAdding and Editing attendance within the Small Groups module is now running through a modal. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/93-small-group-attendance
- 15-Mar-2019 Giver Reference RequirementsA giver reference set by a user must now be at least 3 characters in length. This will ensure that all giver references are searchable in all Giving module search boxes. References imported will be automatically padded with leading zeroes if less than 3 characters. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/120-adding-a-new-giver
- 13-Mar-2019 Donation pledge matchingDonations will now be auto-allocated to a pledge if:
- There's a single pledge for the fund on the donation date.
- There are multiple pledges for the fund on the donation date and the donation amount is either an exact multiple of the recurring amount or the exact one-off amount. Donations will not be matched to a pledge where the donation could match multiple pledges based on fund and date, but the amount is neither a multiple of the recurring amount nor equal to the one-off amount. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/225-managing-pledges
- 12-Mar-2019 Small Group Tag ModalisationSmallGroup Tags have now been modalised. Adding groups has been split into its own modal. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/206-managing-small-groups-with-tags
- 12-Mar-2019 Booking type empty defaultWe've tweaked the workflow when adding a new Booking such that there's no longer a default "Type", instead the option is left as "Please Select". This should prevent bookings being added to an incorrect type as you'll need to choose your desired type before you can add the initial booking. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/121-adding-and-viewing-bookings
- 06-Mar-2019 SDS Claim ProgressWhen viewing a Small Donations Scheme (SDS) giver profile you will now see the claim progress for the current tax year, with respect to the Gift Aid cap for the SDS (currently £2000). https://support.churchsuite.com/article/319-how-to-process-donations-under-the-gift-aid-small-donations-scheme-uk-only
- 05-Mar-2019 Customisable Children's Group BadgesWe have added in a number of customisation options for children's group badges. You can now to choose the information that shows on the top (badge title) and bottom (badge caption) of group badges, and whether to show child first names only. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/166-printing-registers-for-manual-child-check-in#badge
- 05-Mar-2019 Small group batch edit actionsWe've added a number of new small group batch edit actions to the Small Groups module. You can now batch edit the Cluster, Site, Visibility settings and Sign-up settings for multiple groups https://support.churchsuite.com/article/502-using-batch-actions-to-perform-bulk-updates-in-the-small-groups-module
- 05-Mar-2019 Contact batch edit actionsWe've added a number of new contact batch edit actions to the Address Book. You can now batch edit Country, Marital Status, Sex, Site, Commiunication options. My ChurchSuite & Privacy settings. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/499-using-batch-actions-to-perform-bulk-updates-in-the-address-book
- 01-Mar-2019 'Add to tag', 'Add to flow' and 'Add to key date' in child attendanceWe've added the ability to add children to a Tag, a Key Date or Flow from the group attendance view in the Children modules Attendance section. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/327-child-attendance-reporting
- 28-Feb-2019 Cluster ModalisationSmallGroup Clusters have now been modalised. Adding groups has been split into its own modal. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/211-managing-small-group-oversight-with-clusters
- 26-Feb-2019 Smart Tag conditions for Photo/Video ConsentWe've added two additional Smart Tag conditions for the Internal and External photo/video consent fields in the Children module. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/37-smart-tags
- 18-Feb-2019 Flows for children, givers and customers!We've extended our Flows functionality so that it covers children, givers and customers in addition to contacts! You'll find a new "Flows" section in the menu for the Children, Giving and Bookings modules, with the ability to choose which modules you want to share a Flow between. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/154-flows https://support.churchsuite.com/article/154-flows
- 15-Feb-2019 Customer charge editingIn the Bookings module, when viewing a Customer's page with charges, you can now edit booking charges direct from the table, rather than needing to navigate through to the related bookings. https://support.churchsuite.com/article/412-managing-booking-customers
If you have any thoughts or suggestions for us, please let us know - we'd love to hear from you.